Judge Thomas P. Agresti, Mediation Program Administrator
|Mediator Search||Mediator List|
A congressional mandate that the courts provide an alternate dispute resolution process was issued to all courts. The Bankruptcy Court elected to provide mediation as the established means of dispute resolution in this district. The Court solicited parties who indicated a desire to serve as mediators for the court.
To schedule a case or issue for mediation the matter must first be pending before a judge. Then you must file a motion or stipulation in that case asking the judge to appoint a mediator.
The mediators for the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania are:
- Natalie Lutz Cardiello, Esq.
- Carol Bieranowski Coliane, Esq.
- Judith K. Fitzgerald, Esq.
- Norman E. Gilkey, Esq.
- Joel M. Helmrich, Esq.
- Carole Katz, Esq.
- William E. Kelleher Jr., Esq.
- Michael P. Kruszewski, Esq.
- John C. Melaragno, Esq.
- Linda A. Michler, Esq.
- Margaret A. O'Malley, Esq.
- Nicholas R. Pagliari, Esq.
- George T. Snyder, Esq.
- Leonard F. Spagnolo, Esq.
- Joel M. Walker, Esq.