Attorneys will need the following hardware and software to electronically file, view and retrieve documents in the electronic filing system:
Minimum browser requirements to support 128 bit encryption:
- Internet Explorer 7 and 8
- Firefox 3.5
- Safari (Not Supported)
- IE 6 or lower
- A computer capable of running one of the above browsers, such as one using Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, Macintosh, Linux or Solaris operating system. ;
- Adobe Acrobat 3.0 or higher to convert documents from a word processor format to portable document format (PDF);
- A PDF-compatible word processor like Macintosh or Windows-based version of WordPerfect or Word;
- Broadband Internet access through any Internet service provider using Point to Point Protocol (PPP);
- Access to a scanner if paper documents need to be imaged and sent to the court.
The above specifications are subject to change.