For any questions or concerns related to the COVID-19 situation please contact the Clerk's Office at Pittsburgh (412)644-2700 or Erie (814)464-9740.
District Court Order (3/20/2020): Administrative Order - Inquiries To Those Seeking/Making Courthouse Access Relative To COVID-19 Matters
District Court Order (6/29/2021): Updated Administrative Order Concerning the Use of Face Masks/Coverings in the Public Areas of the District's Courthouses
Other Links and Information
Frequently Asked Questions (pending)
- Chief Judge Böhm's Telephonic Procedures
- Chief Judge Böhm's Telephonic Procedures Effective March 16, 2020 (Updated: November 20, 2020)
- Chief Judge Böhm's Zoom Procedures Effective September 3, 2020 (Updated: November 20, 2020)
- Judge Thomas P. Agresti’s Updated Notice of Temporary Modification of Appearance Procedures Before Judge Thomas P. Agresti Effective August 13, 2021 (Zoom Video Conference Procedures)
- Judge Jeffery A. Deller Procedures
- Judge Gregory L. Taddonio
Notice to Pro Se Debtors: In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, fees for Pro Se Debtors to use the CourtCall service have periodically been waived by CourtCall. CourtCall evaluates the status of its fee waiver policy on a month-by-month basis. Please contact CourtCall at (866) 582-6878 regarding the status of CourtCall fees for Pro Se filers. Finally, please see the assigned Judge’s Telephonic Procedures for more information regarding the use of CourtCall.