For any questions or concerns related to the COVID-19 situation please contact the Clerk's Office at Pittsburgh (412)644-2700 or Erie (814)464-9740.
District Court Order (3/20/2020): Administrative Order - Inquiries To Those Seeking/Making Courthouse Access Relative To COVID-19 Matters
District Court Order (4/21/2020): Administrative Order Concerning the Use of Face Masks/Coverings in Public Areas of the District's Courthouses
Other Links and Information
Frequently Asked Questions (pending)
Chief Judge Böhm's Telephonic Procedures
- Chief Judge Böhm's Telephonic Procedures Effective March 16, 2020 (Updated: November 20, 2020)
- Chief Judge Böhm's Zoom Procedures Effective September 3, 2020 (Updated: November 20, 2020)
- Judge Thomas P. Agresti’s Notice of Temporary Modification of Appearance Procedures effective June 10, 2020 (Zoom Video Conference Procedures)
- Judge Jeffery A. Deller Procedures
- Judge Gregory L. Taddonio
Notice to Pro Se Debtors: In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, fees for Pro Se Debtors to use the CourtCall service had been waived through January 4, 2021. Please contact CourtCall at (866) 582-6878 regarding the current status of CourtCall fees for Pro Se filers. Finally, please see the assigned Judge’s Telephonic Procedures for more information regarding the use of CourtCall.